UNKLAB FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNKLAB FORUM

Forum Mahasiswa & Alumni Universitas Klabat

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Bagi Guest atau user yang tidak terdaftar, mohon maaf karena ada beberapa thread tidak bisa diakses oleh guest, oleh karena itu, sebaiknya anda registrasi terlebih untuk bisa mengakses penuh forum ini. Baca dulu peraturan forum ini. Terima Kasih
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Lowongan Pekerjaan PT. PNM (Persero)
DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 7:01 pm by CLiFF

» .NET Programming
DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:49 pm by Marvin07

» Bagaimana Menginstal OS dari USB???
DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:55 pm by unaitech

» Automatic Installation BackTrack 3 Final | Dual Booting
DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:53 pm by unaitech

» simple hacking test
DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:38 pm by and213

» [tutor] How To Patch SQL Injection Bug
DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:52 am by unaitech

» what ur distro..?
DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:48 am by unaitech

» netcut source-code
DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:44 am by unaitech

» Ragnarok Online
DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:57 pm by Marvin07

FRIENDS
Ads

No ads available.

DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE..

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    e8salv
    e8salv

Male Number of posts : 79
    Registration date : 2008-06-06

DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. Empty
    PostSubject: DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE..   DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:36 pm

search unklab.. nanti ada bnyk.. ada unklab choir, fekon.. mar paling banya echo.. kita yang upload kwa... heheheheh
    Back to top Go down
    Lieya57
    Lieya57

Female Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE..   DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:24 pm

wew... makang puji mentang2 dia sandiri echo...

so bae sob ??
    Back to top Go down
    Lieya57
    Lieya57

Female Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE..   DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:34 pm

WAITING
    Read : Psalm 70
    "Make haste to help me, O Lord!" the psalmist David prayed. Like him we dont like to wait. We dislike the long lines at supermarket checkout counters, and the traffic jams downtown and around shopping malls, we hate to wait at the bank or restaurant.
    And then there are the harder waits; a childess couple waiting for a child; a single person waiting for marriage; an addict waiting for deliverance; a spose waiting for a kind and gentle word; a worried patient waiting for a diagnosis from a doctor.
    What we wait for, however, is far less important than what God is doing while we wait. In such times, He works in us to develop those hard-to-achieve spiritual; virtues of meekness, kindness, and patience with others. But more important, we learn to lean on God alone and to "rejoice and be glad" in Him (v.4)
    F. B Meyer said, "What a chapter might be written of God's delays! It is the mystery of the art of educating human spirits to the finest temper which they are capable. What searching of the heart,what analyzings of motives, what testings of the word of God, what upliftings of soul...All these are associated with those weary days of waiting which are, nevertheless, big with spiritual destiny.

God streches our patience to enlarge our soul.
    Back to top Go down
    e8salv
    e8salv

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE..   DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:15 pm

bae??? wkwkwkwkw, drop samua sist... buzzzzzz...
    Back to top Go down
    CR7
    Student
    Student
    CR7

Male Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE..   DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:32 pm

Aradus. .
    Sabar ya. . .

Hehehehehehe
    Back to top Go down
    e8salv
    e8salv

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE..   DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:49 pm

Quote :
    Aradus. .
    Sabar ya. . .

Hehehehehehe

Om sabar baru mati kemaren...
    Back to top Go down
    CoolBlue
    CoolBlue

Male Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE..   DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:41 pm

Mana Linknya bro???
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.imcoolblue.co.nr
    e8salv
    e8salv

PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE..   DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE.. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:36 pm

search jo bro...
    Back to top Go down

DOWNLOAD VIDEO "The Unklab Echo Choir" di YOUTUBE..
    Page 1 of 1